These are the terms and conditions that apply when you reserve a room at the Driftwood Inn using one of our digital channels (such as our website, Mobile site or via telephone)
You will be asked to confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions when you make a reservation.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them at each time you make a reservation. The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place at the date you make your reservation.
To reserve your room please follow the instructions on the website.
You must be at lease 16 years old to make a reservation.
You will need to provide your credit card details to secure your reservation. We accept all major credit cards.
Please check the details of your reservation are complete and accurate before you confirm your reservation. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if your provide us with incorrect information.
We will confirm our acceptance of your reservation by sending you an email to the email address that you provide during the reservation process. The contract between us for the provision of your room and any additional services added to your reservation will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us.
If you think that there is a mistake in your reservation or if you require changes to a confirmed reservation.
We operate a minimum 3 night policy from April to October (and 2 nights at any other time).
If your stay is greater than 2 days we will require 20% of the total booking as a deposit on booking and full payment 14 days before arrival.
A reservation of three rooms or more is usually considered a group booking with Driftwood Inn and requires full pre payment.
The maximum room occupancy is two adults. We currently have no ground floor rooms. All our rooms are on the 1st Floor. WE DO NOT HAVE A LIFT.
Although Driftwood Inn will try to accommodate special requests, all rooms are subject to availability.
Breakfast only is included in the room price.
Paying for your room
If you have not paid for your room and any extras added to your booking in full at the time you make your reservation, you will need to pay on arrival. Food, Drinks etc are to be paid upon order.
Payment may be made by cash, credit/debit card.
Business accounts are available upon request, when a credit limit of 30 days in arrears will be agreed.
If you would like to amend a booking please let us know as soon as possible.
- 14 weeks plus – No Charge
- 1-14 weeks – 25%
- 1 week to day of arrival – 50%
- Day of arrival – 100%
Our right to cancel
We may cancel your reservation at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
you do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
you break the contract between us in any other material way.
If we cancel your reservation where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract.
Driftwood Inn expectations of you (and your group)
You must not:
1. Smoke anywhere inside any Driftwood Inn premises. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes. Permitted smoking areas will be identified on site. Smoking on Premier Inn premises outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100 fine;
2. Bring any pets onto Driftwood Inn premises, with the exception of assistance dogs;
bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto Driftwood Inn premises;
3. Use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills;
4. Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
5. Remove, damage or destroy any Driftwood Inn property;
6. Use any of the technology provided by Driftwood Inn to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; or cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any Driftwood Inn staff.
7. If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to Driftwood Inn on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
8. You and the members of your group must not resell or transfer your reservation (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any Driftwood Inn room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. Driftwood Inn will not honour any reservations made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
9. If you or your group cause damage to the hotel, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, Driftwood Inn reserves the right to:
a. cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from Driftwood Inn premises;
b. retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation; and/or refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry or accommodation at any of our hotels.
c. Driftwood Inn will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
If you require further information or have any questions regarding our website or these terms and conditions, then please email: email@example.com, telephone us on 01481 264436 or write to us at:
Driftwood Inn, Perelle Bay, St. Saviour, Guernsey, GY7 9NA